Offshore partner in Ukraine with 12+ years of experience. We are here to help you to expand your in-house team by hiring remote agile-trained talents and the most experienced Ukrainian dev gurus.
How does outstaffing work?
The term “Outstaffing” may not be common for you.
Some companies call it Remote Staffing or Offshore Developers hiring.
But the process of outstaffing is very similar to the process of hiring a contractor.
Outstaffing is a type of contracting when a third-party team or worker, being officially employed by another company, performs the work for a client.
After signing a contract, we take care of the such processes as:
- selecting the profiles of talented software engineers;
- conducting the technical interview in accordance with your request;
- taking care of legal side of hiring;
- on-boarding: we provide all the tools needed for communication and tracking;
- on-going: we assist you with regular discussions, troubleshooting, project management if needed.
Ukrainian IT Market
The following statistics can help you to make the right decision.
We work with the most popular technologies. Our techscope is diversified and we are ready to fulfill the most specialized requests.
Core outstaffing benefits
we can offer for you
Even before the “covid era” we understood the efficiency of the IT remote staffing model and lots of our clients were happy to use it.
On the other hand, a lot of other companies didn’t believe in remote work due to conservative traditions.
Worldwide pandemics forced everyone to rethink their business models. As a result, more and more companies became adepts of remote outstaffing.
OUR CORE ADVANTAGES:
- Strong brand: we work with 23 countries for 12 long years and we know our job like no one else
- Flexible rates: desire of growth makes us friendly to our partners
- Reputation: we are interested to satisfy your business needs
- Guarantee: signing contracts, NDA and Non-Compete Agreements is a must
- Troubleshooting: as a company we are interested to make our cooperation smooth and nice
- Control: as a client you have full control over the workload and you can manage the team members.
How We Work?
Would love to learn more about the process of hiring Ukrainian developers and dedicated teams?
Discussion of client needs
Defining of expectations and goals
Identifying the most suitable talent for client’s request
Candidate evaluation interviews
Onboarding and signing contracts & agreements
Work in progress
Consulting, support, troubleshooting
Staff load formats
160* hours per month
Enjoy the full control of hired team
80* hours per month
Hired developer is still under your control but for half a day
*Overtime is possible and must be paid at double time pay
This is our corporate slogan and we strongly believe in the power of corporate and private reputation.
But what do we mean under reputation?
Lightside Software Association’s reputation is based on three fundamental pillars:
strong management (our project managers are MBA and PhD level)
senior technical expertise (our software gurus have 15+ years of experience)
transparent & flexible business processes (we are interested in the trustful cooperation)
Since our very first day in 2009, we have done everything to build credibility world-wide.
Why should you choose Ukrainian remote developers?
It is a well-known fact that Ukraine is a rich outsourcing and remote staffing destination for European and US companies due to its huge talent pool, exceptional work and competitive prices.
Despite all the global social events and economic downturns, the Ukrainian IT market saw a tremendous rise of over 20% in the past year. For example, the IT industry’s annual exports reached a whopping five billion dollars in 2020, which accounted for 8.3% of total exports. As we can see, the numbers speak for themselves.
What else can you get by hiring Ukrainian remote software engineers?
- Large tech talent pool. More than 200,000+ IT workers in Ukraine, with 35,000+ new tech graduates joining the labor market every year.
- Extensive international experience. Most Ukrainian developers are employed in outsourcing companies, therefore they are used to working with clients from all over the world.
- High English proficiency. For example, about 85% of Ukrainian tech workers speak English at an intermediate level or higher. They never stop learning English because this is their career opportunity.
- Cultural similarities. Most of the Ukrainian tech workers are hard working and educated people who want to grow and be productive.
- Manageable time difference. Ukraine is only 1–2 hours ahead of most European countries, which allows for a nearly seamless cooperation. Organizing an overlap in working hours with American companies is usually no trouble as well.
Get more info
Want to learn more about hiring Ukrainian IT engineers?